8.11.10

gift guide - for the foodies

For those that create magic in the kitchen and those that simply like to eat - 'tis the season for feasting.


Cutting board by Gray Works Design

Cloud mug by Karin Lorenc

Toast board and spreader by Newberry

Greeting card by Dapper Paper

Naturally flavoured sea salts by Cook Outside the Box

Cheese dish by Foodie Ceramics

Spaghettiometer by Timber Green Woods


Cloth napkins by Oh, Little Rabbit






Recipe box by Rifle Paper Co


Maple syrup by Vermont Maple


Print by Persimmon & Pink

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love everything in this post so much it gives me butterflies (I do really, really love kitchen things, you see). Major swooning occuring at this moment!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Huz loves kitchen things, and I love (well everything, but mostly) the print at the bottom - this perfectly sums up my relationship to foooooood.

    ReplyDelete

yes, go on! write a comment!